Raw Milk Gran Reserva sheep cheese, cured in oil for 15 months. A quarter of vacuum-packed cheese of 750 grams approx. ALLERGENS: Eggs and egg-based products Milk and its derivatives (including lactose)
Pasteurized semi-cured mixed cheese. An eighth portion of vacuum-packed cheese of 400 grams approx. ALLERGENS: Eggs and egg-based products Milk and its derivatives (including lactose)
Sheep cheese cured in raw milk butter. An eighth portion of vacuum-packed cheese of 400 grams approx. ALLERGENS: Eggs and egg-based products Milk and its derivatives (including lactose)
Cured ham cream, 250 gram can. ALLERGENS: Milk and derivatives of the Milk. Soy
The Salchichón that we manufacture at Jamón y Salud is a piece of high demand among our Iberian products. Our thick-casing salchichón is a mixture of minced meat from Iberian pigs, added with salt, spices and authorized additives. This thick-casing salchichón is characterized by being very lean and juicy. Iberian acorn-fed thick-casing salchichón. Half...
¡ Iberian Acorn-fed Shoulder offer Selection 50% Iberian breed! Our acorn-fed Iberian shoulder comes from 50% Iberian pigs that graze and eat extensively in our large meadows with a high density of holm oaks and cork oaks that provide our animals with their favourite food, acorns from Extremadura. *DISCOUNTS NOT APPLICABLE TO PRODUCTS ON SALE
Iberian fodder shoulder 50% Iberian breed | Jamón y Salud. The Iberian fodder shoulder is the product obtained from the forequarters of the Iberian pig, certified in accordance with Royal Decree 4/2014, of January 10, which approves the quality standard for Iberian meat, ham, pork shoulder and loin, salted raw and naturally cured.
Located in Llerena, a municipality in the south of Extremadura, in 2015, the best Iberian ham was made at Jamón y Salud!.
Since they are born, our animals roam freely through our pastures in Extremadura. Did you know that Extremadura has the largest volume of hectares of pasture in the world? Therefore, Extremadura is the best place for the cradle and habitat of our animals.
Due to the care and attention to detail throughout the process, we managed to win the golden spike of the XVI Dehesa de Extremadura Ham Contest for making the best acorn-fed Iberian ham in the world!
To make the best ham in the world, it is not enough to be a company from Extremadura. After two decades of experience and tradition as producers, ranchers and manufacturers, in addition to investing resources in R+D+I, taking care of our employees, excellence is achieved by manufacturing the best Iberian Ham from Extremadura. You can find numerous vendors of Products from Extremadura, but few of them fully control the life cycle of the animal and product.
Our farms in Extremadura are located in a privileged pasture area. With continuous geographical features, and surrounded by holm oaks and cork oaks. The natural springs run down the hills, being the abundant ponds, full of biodiversity. The pasture in Extremadura comes to life in the montanera (last phase of the breeding of the Iberian pig, letting it graze freely in the pasture) period and our pigs feed on acorns, fresh aromatic herbs and all the resources that the pasture provides them to end up tasting an authentic Extremadura ham.
In our online store, you can buy products from Extremadura of the highest quality and with the best guarantees. Covered by the quality seal "Alimentos de Extremadura" Enjoy the exquisite flavor of the Dehesa de Extremadura with our Iberian ham from Extremadura, loins and Iberian cold cuts.
Take advantage of our Extremaduran lot offers! In some of them, you can find a delicious ham shoulder from Extremadura accompanied by cheese or loin, also handcrafted in Extremadura. In our store, you will find irresistible sales prices on Iberian products from Extremadura.
From our farms in Extremadura, to your table. Without losing our commitment to the environment. We continue to research and develop. We are pioneers and we want to set an example.
First goal accomplished!
Times change, so do we! We already have our first vacuum bag made of 100% biodegradable and compostable material.
Online sale of Iberian ham protected by the certificated denomination of Dehesa de Extremadura.
The Ministry of Agriculture ratified the “Dehesa de Extremadura” certificate in 1990.
Later, in 1996, the European Union recognized Dehesa de Extremadura as a Protected Designation of Origin (PDO). This gives the community of Extremadura the prestige and recognition that the quality expressed in a delicious Extremadura ham deserves.
In Iberian hams, we find the following categories, identified according to the following seals:
• Black Label: 100% Iberian acorn-fed ham PDO Dehesa de Extremadura. This ham represents pure excellence in the Iberian ham of Extremadura. A piece that combines the maximum racial purity with healthy and sustainable food supplied by the Extremadura pasture. The ham, throughout its life cycle, will pass exhaustive controls where few will be successful. This will be the commonly called “pata negra” ham.
• Red Label: 50% Iberian acorn-fed ham. The red label of this ham made in Extremadura indicates excellent qualities in a high-quality ham. This category of ham does not require that the purity be 100%. Therefore, you can find two types of acorn-fed ham: 50% acorn-fed ham or 75% acorn-fed ham. Once again, the management and feeding of these animals is the responsibility of the Extremadura meadow where our farms are located.
• Green Label: field fodder ham, 50% Iberian breed. It is an intelligent ham purchase option. On this range, a ham can have any racial percentage, at least 50%. The name of this ham tells us how it is feeding. Therefore, the field fodder will combine natural feed with pastures from the meadows of Extremadura. It may be the case that an acorn-fed ham does not reach the minimum weight required and it is automatically classified as field fodder. This ham was recognized in the old quality standard of 2001 as Recebo Ham.
• White Label: Iberian fodder ham, 50% Iberian breed. Within the different categories of ham, it is the most commercialized in Spain and Extremadura. It is probably the cheapest ham.
From our factory in Extremadura and in our online store, you can buy ham of different categories, always depending on annual availability to serve the best quality.
We also have ham from Extremadura that has a cheaper price; you can also accompany it with other products with one of our batches of products.
Do not forget that, for any ham, you can choose our knife cutting service.
Online sale from the heart of Extremadura of loins at affordable prices, for all audiences. In our selection you can buy Acorn-fed Iberian loin , Acorn-fed Iberian tenderloin, 50% Iberian fodder Loin and 100% acorn-fed loin bent lost recipe in Extremadura that has a great tradition.
In our online store, you can buy Iberian loins of the best value for money, products made 100% in Extremadura.
To Buy cold cuts, you don't have to be in Extremadura or ask a friend to "bring you a good product from the town". It is easy and fast through our online store; in addition, we attend by phone and via WhatsApp at 650212904 or at 924 87 38 37.
We have a large group of acorn-fed Iberian cold cuts.
Enjoy our selection of Iberian cold cuts from Extremadura:
Among the most exclusive cold cuts from Extremadura that we manufacture, we have the following:
• Horseshoe-shaped Iberian Blood sausage. It is one of the most consumed products in Extremadura
• Iberian Blood sausage of meat (Patatera) Increasingly popular outside of Extremadura!
• Iberian acorn-fed Morcón 1/2. The gastronomic jewel of Extremadura.
We have an important selection of batches with products from Extremadura:
• Winter batch: A package of Iberian products with a wide variety of products from Extremadura at a competitive price, ideal as a gift and to meet visitors or to enjoy a good dinner, as if you were in Extremadura. It includes salchichón and Iberian acorn-fed horseshoe shape chorizo, Horseshoe-shaped Iberian Blood sausage, Iberian Blood sausage, Acorn-fed Iberian salchichón vela, avío de cocido, cured acorn bacon, Iberian Blood sausage of meat (Patatera), extra horseshoe-shaped Iberian chorizo, Iberian caldillo and goat cheese of Jamón y Salud.
• Spring batch: The perfect combination to always have at home, a Cured shoulder of Extremadura and an exquisite handmade sheep cheese.
• Summer batch: deal to enjoy with family or friends. Includes Cured shoulder of Extremadura Silver Series, Acorn-fed Iberian chorizo thick-casing and Acorn-fed iberian thick-casing salchichón.
• Autumn batch: A select batch of Iberian products from Extremadura with the highest value for money made up of Extremadura ham, Acorn-fed Iberian chorizo thick-casing, Acorn-fed iberian thick-casing salchichón and artisan sheep cheese of Jamón y Salud.
• Batch of knife-cut shoulder silver series: Ideal for every day, this sliced and vacuum-packed shoulder will make it easier for you to consume it as it is ready to eat.
Our online store of Iberian products from Extremadura has been shipping to the entire Iberian Peninsula and the Balearic Islands since 2005 with the maximum guarantee. When buying in our online store, you will have incredible prices and offers.
In addition, you can Buy Iberian ham from Extremadura and Iberian products from Extremadura by phone. Call us!
Do you have problems buying Iberian products from Extremadura? Don't worry, you can call us at the phone number or contact via WhatsApp at 650 212 904 or at 924 87 38 37... we will be happy to assist you.
Acorn-fed Iberian loins and cold cuts (thick-casing chorizo, salchichón, black blood sausage, patatera blood sausage, Acorn-fed Iberian spicy chorizo...) products with the identity seal of “Alimentos de Extremadura”.